Intro text paragraph.
1. How are EPS resins packaged? +
Most EPS resins are available in bulk and drums, in addition EPS emulsions are available in standard plastic totes.
2. How should EPS emulsions be stored?+
All EPS emulsions should be protected from freezing and from excessive heat - we recommend storage in the original unopened containers between 5 and 30°C (40 - 90°F).
3. What can I do if I don’t see a resin I’m looking for on your website?+
EPS can develop custom products to meet specific customer needs - contact your sales representative or customer service for a more in-depth discussion of your requirements.
4. Do EPS emulsions contain a preservative package?+
Yes. EPS only uses formaldehyde free preservatives and strongly recommends the use of additional preservative when formulating finished paints and coatings.
5. I need to reduce VOC in my emulsion paints, can EPS help me?+
Yes! EPS has been developing solutions to deliver excellent performance at low VOC for many years. Many resins can be formulated to near-zero VOC levels by using the EPS 9147 coalescent.
6. I replaced another resin in my formula with an EPS product and the properties have changed, what should I do?+
In general it is not possible to directly substitue emulsions without some additional reformulation. As a minimum the coalescent and thickener packages should be optimized in order to achieve a similar balance of properties. EPS provides suggested formluations for many of our products which can provide guidance. Contact the technical service department for additional information.
7. What types of resins do you supply?+
EPS supplies acrylic emulsions and polyurethane dispersions. Browse our product offering.
8. Can I use my own freight carrier for my shipment?+
Yes, contact our customer service department to coordinate the details of your shipment.
9. How do I request literature?+
10. Can I buy resins directly from EPS?+
Yes, however you will most likely use our distributor network, depending on the volume and your product needs. Contact our customer service department to determine the best route to receive product.
11. How do I obtain SDS?+
12. How do I get help with formulating?+
Contact our technical service department.